Payza's comprehensive fraud prevention tools and effective security measures keep your customers' personal information safe at all times, and yours too.
We have several measures in place to protect our merchants and help sort out any transaction-related issues.
If you sell online and a customer is not satisfied with their purchase, they can file a dispute through our Resolution Center and we will mediate a resolution between the parties involved.
Reasons a customer would file a dispute:
- They did not receive their purchase.
- They received something different than what they paid for and/or what you described.
- The delivery of their product or service was significantly delayed.
Opening a dispute allows your customer to communicate with you directly and reach a mutually agreeable resolution. It will also decrease the possibility of chargebacks which result in a fine for both parties. This area is available in every member's account and is designed to resolve disputes in a timely and transparent manner. A dedicated team of Resolutions Specialists are also on hand to moderate disputes in order to facilitate a successful resolution.
If a customer has initiated a chargeback against you, then we will dispute it on your behalf if you can provide the following:
- Proof of postage, delivery, refund and/or replaced product.
- Copy of the original item description.
- Return/Refund Policy applicable at the time of purchase.
- Agreements signed by the customer prior to purchase.
Merchant Protection Tips
We do what we can to protect you and the payments made to your account. By following these tips, you can greatly decrease the possibility of chargebacks:
- Send your products to your customers in a timely manner.
- Provide a delivery date and method as well as a tracking number.
- Provide Terms of Service and/or a Return/Refund Policy *.
- Provide customer support contact information.
- Encourage your customers to file a dispute with us rather than initiate a chargeback since that would result in a penalty and the possibility of account suspension for both parties.
* The TOS and Return/Refund Policy must be applicable to the customer at the time of purchase.